A delicious summer soup recipe created by Alice.
I cupful of orange juice
I cupful of rainwater
2 handfuls of rose petals
1 handful of grass
Slivers of apple
2 oz dried pasta
A few twigs
1. Whilst parents are not looking remove orange juice from fridge and take into garden.
2. Wander around the garden gathering your ingredients.
3. Add the ingredients into any container you discover (search house and garden).
4. Realise the soup is not quite perfect so sneak into house to obtain some pasta and apple. Also "borrow" some tissues while you are there.
5. Tear up the tissues into pieces and add to the mix until they are completely soggy.
5. Add this to the broth and stir with one of mummy's pegs and a red crayon.
6. Carry the dish precariously into the house to show off your masterpiece.
7. Wonder if the tissue was just too much so remove, squeezing as you do, then deposit said tissue all around the garden.
8. Serve and enjoy!
NORDIC MINIMALISM MIXED WITH MALLORCAN ACCENTS
3 hours ago