Friday, 24 October 2008
I've Been Tagged
How exciting... I have been tagged by Lazy Daisy whose blog is lazydaisyglass.blogspot
The rules are as follows:
1) Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Now I didn't find it that easy to think of more than a few random facts that weren't embarrassing/too revealing/dull/too weird/best left forgotten - but I've had a go and here they are:
1.My dream is to keep chickens.
2.I love buttons. I mean love to the extent of being slightly obsessed by them. I go into charity shops just looking for buttons.
3.When I was 16 I rode a Vespa scooter that had a ladybird painted on the side. I adored that scooter!
4.I tried mushroom picking last year, gathered a huge bounty and discovered that not one of them was edible. I did spot a tiny black frog though.
5. I have 2 tattoos on my back.
6. My favourite food is cheese. Hard cheese, soft cheese, smelly cheese - its all good.
7. When I was 10 I kept a diary documenting how many bounces I could do on my pogo stick before falling off. I was good on that pogo stick!
That's enough randomness for one blog post!
I am going to tag the following bloggers:
Phew! That wasn't so easy!