Sunday 14 December 2008

Head Turning

Skies are grey and that nip in the air is sure to tingle your ears. Me being one of short hair notices it most. Hats are a must.

I crocheted quite a few hats for the last few craft fairs I did this year and they were pretty much all snapped up - I had a colour scheme ranging from blues to lilac to pink to brown (something to suit everyone.

So I thought I'd better get that crochet hook out and make a few for my online shops:





And I have a cupboard full of more lovely wools that are just crying out to be made into a hat - though I seem to spend too much time deliberating on colour schemes. Perhaps I should just add a big sign to my shops saying "tell me your favourite colour and I'll make you a hat!"

3 comments:

Suzanne Vaughan said...

The red one is WONDERFUL - me to a T.

Gone to Earth said...

Beautiful hats and the red one is just right for brightening up the winter gloom.

Anonymous said...

I wear this kind of hat all the time in winter, it's crochet in beige with a brooch on it. Might be looking to buy another at some point... ;)