Monday 16 June 2008

Time for Tea



A day does not feel quite right unless it begins with a cup of tea. Other things I can skip without causing too much discord - toast, cereals, coffee - but tea is an Absolute Must.

So of course when I discovered teapot fabric whilst on one of my many missions to the fabric store, I knew it could be created into something sweet and unique.

Finding the perfect deep pink wool, cutting the fabric so the teapot would be seen in its entirety, lining it in a pure white fabric, and hey presto the clutch bag was finished today.

I've listed it in my Etsy shop too so I shall see if there are any other tea lovers out there.





And of course I rewarded myself with a nice, hot cup of tea.

2 comments:

Delice said...

I love this fabric! Great design

KMCdesigns said...

I know what you mean, altho I'm more of a coffee drinker now, I can't do anything until I have had a cup! Lovely bag :)